Michelle Campbell is an award-winning Publicist, radio personality, animal activist, crypto dabbler, business owner, mother, world-traveller, seeker of the truth and Spiritual gangster doing time in a human body.
Michelle cut her media teeth with MNet, Top Billing, and 5FM having gone on to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, a career spanning in South Africa and the United Kingdom. Michelle lectured part-time to the media students at NMU and is often asked to consult PR leaders such as FCB Africa and BrandHouse. Michelle is currently still a registered member of the media in South Africa.
Michelle is also a qualified herbalist and creator and owner of Green Cat Organic Health Products. She travels all over the country giving talks on green health and the use of CBD oil in health and wellness. Green Cat produces CBD based medicinal products, currently treating hundreds of humans and animals countrywide.
Michelle has spearheaded some of the biggest fundraising campaigns in SA alongside the Green Scorpions as well as headed up some of the country’s biggest music festivals (The 5fm Music Festival 2012) Delicious International Food and Music Festival 2013/14 and has been responsible for award-winning PR campaigns, but remains an animal activist at heart, giving her voice to them whenever she can!
Michelle is currently working on her own TV show called Green Warriors, with an LA-based film studio. Michelle lives in St Francis Bay in the Eastern Cape with her rescued fur children.
Please tell us a little more about yourself and your journey thus far.
I am first and foremost a healer and have identified as one from a young age. I was not given the opportunity to complete my studies and go into healing full time until well into my thirties. I realise now how everything else along the way was also preparing me for what I do now and how I tap into all of my own life skills and experiences to now help others. I believe that I have been given healing abilities and this has now become my life’s mission. I have spent my adult life looking into and studying the human body, how it works and how it responds to different healing modalities. It also became evident to me very early on, that the mind and body (and soul) are connected and that the mind plays a huge role in illness and healing. It also became evident to me that nature held everything we need to keep ourselves healthy. Through these cores beliefs, I chose to specialise in Ayurvedic Medicine (Mind, body and soul healing) and herbalism (healing through plants and nature). My aim is to never do any further harm to the person or animal I am treating and to take them as close to homeostasis as possible. Homeostasis is when the body and all of its systems are working in perfect alignment (mind, body and soul). I now have the privilege to live my calling full-time, as I turned it into a business opportunity.
Please tell us a little more about how your company came about.
After healing myself from septicemia (a life threatening illness with a 30% survival rate) after a routine hysterectomy. which also forced me into early menopause just before my 40th year (the average age for menopause is 55) and been left in a terrible state health wise, I once again turned to my training and my calling and got myself back to near perfect health. I had made a promise lying in hospital, that I would embrace my healing again full-time if I walked out of the hospital. I was self-medicating and managed to survive, but I was left with no immune system and forced into estrogen dominance. I dosed myself over the coming months and slowly began to create products for ill family and friends. Soon word got out that my medications were working and I was inundated with orders and requests. I live in the small village of St Francis Bay and word got out as to where I lived. I had people knocking on my door at all hours, so I decided to open my first store in St Francis Bay. I had also started consulting again, and begun to work out treatment protocols for those who were struggling. In a very short space of time, I had hundreds of successful cases of humans and animals and it felt amazing! I started off with around 5 products and today our range is more than 100 products, treating anything from acne to fertility. At the same time, many who tried the products asked if they could sell for me and I started a resellers programme. This programme really grew during lockdown with many unable to earn. One of my Cape Town based agents who had been with me for a while asked if we could open a store for her in Cape Town and we did the same in Port Elizabeth. Our online presence also grew, and so did the traffic to our online store. We have incorporated treatments such as the quantum full body scan for accurate diagnoses as to exactly what is going on in the body, rife treatments, reiki healing, and we are now looking into natural aesthetics. I am excited to see where this journey will take this little business.
Please share your thoughts on CBD Oil and the benefits in treating people with ailments and conditions.
We are all born with an endocannabinoid system. This system controls and feeds into the other systems in the body such as the central nervous system, muscular system and so on. The endocannabinoid system consists of millions of receptors throughout the body (even the skin) and this system is kept healthy and fed by cannabinoid compounds found in the cannabis plant. The most common of these compounds are CBD and THC. Through ingesting small amounts of cannabinoids throughout our lives, which incidentally we get from our mothers milk, we keep our ECS healthy and thereby promote homeostasis. We are therefore cannabinoid deficient, just as one can be Vitamin D deficient. We have found, through trial and error, that the best way, and how the body is able to get the most cannabinoids to keep itself healthy, is to infuse the plant into a carrier oil and we suggest small doses daily. Small doses consistently is how we shift our health. Ingesting small doses of cannabis oil daily will keep your ECS healthy and promote homeostasis. This is why CBD oil carries so many uses, because of its overarching ability to promote healing.
Should you be busy with any interesting initiatives, please tell us a little more about it.
Being a true entrepreneur and a star seed on a life path mission, I am always busy with something! I am in the middle of a campaign to increase our online footprint so that we can reach more who require healing. This starts with education and teaching people that they are an integral part of their own healing process. I am also in the process of creating a few more products and some of them are specifically aimed at women and vaginal health.
What is it that you are passionate about?
The truth! Over the past 2 decades of being immersed in healing, I could never understand why healing was being kept from those who needed it the most, until I realised there was money at play and not healing. I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and wisdom and to empower others to heal themselves. The body has the most incredible ability to heal itself, however we keep interfering with that process. I am passionate about this crazy journey we called life and I would love to leave a healing legacy behind. Just something that says, I was here… and I made a difference…
Who or What has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
Gosh, there have been so many and I count myself blessed to have worked and interacted with some spectacular teachers in my life. Not until later on did I discover the gift of self-love and became my own biggest influence. When it is allowed to speak, our Higher Self never lets us down.
What is your personal “motto”?
There are only two energies on the planet. One is love, the other is fear. Every day, in every moment we get to choose our frequency. Always choose love and you will never fail.
What advice would you give a woman wanting to follow her dreams?
Don’t be afraid to fail. It is a vital part of the journey to success. Find your life path. Follow it! Turn it into a business for yourself. You will know when you find it, because it will feel good. Do that and the heavens will conspire to make it happen. That does not mean there will not be knocks along the way. Remember that they too are a part of the journey.
Please share some of the lessons you have learnt as an Entrepreneur.
See criticism as others simply mirroring you back to YOU. This is an opportunity for growth, not despair! Listen to those who have gone before you. Learn from them. Perfect their mistakes and short-comings. Stay humble in business no matter how successful you become. Always give back and create from the heart. Surround yourself with the experts in their fields, you will never know everything. Build your dream team and lead them by example.
Please share with us how you have survived the pandemic and managed to open up more stores during this challenging time.
We quickly applied for our essential services certification so that we could operate. We offered free home delivery. We expanded our resellers programme and put resources into our online footprint and online store. We lowered our prices knowing consumers would be pinched, and we created new products around what was needed such as immune system support, stress, anxiety, sleeplessness etc. People are always going to have needs, it’s just that those needs will change as we saw during lockdown.
Who or what is your inspiration and why?
Receiving a message from someone to tell me that our medicines have changed their lives or saved a beloved pet or saved a loved one, this is what inspires me to do what I do. To be able to give others the gift of healing is living in my authenticity and for me that is the biggest inspiration of all!
What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t take life too seriously. Enjoy every moment of being a Mom even if you are a working mom. Look after your health and your skin early!
Your favourite daily affirmation (if you have one)?
I do the I AM’s every day..
I AM healthy.
I AM happy.
I AM in perfect alignment.
And I recite the Hawaiian Ho’oponoPono prayer of forgiveness daily whether to someone else, a difficult situation or simply to myself. It peels back layers and layers of fear, guilt, unforgiveness etc.
I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I thank you.
Your favourite quote:
Gut health is everything and everything is gut health and energy is everything and everything is energy.
Which book are you reading now?
The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav as I recently recommended it to someone and decided to pick it up again myself.
Which book can you read over and over again?
Anything by Bryce Courtney or Eckart Tolle
What are your top 3 business tips?
- As the world changes and how we are doing business along with it, I believe that the businesses which will be most successful as we shape the new world, are businesses which offer a service to humanity. Make sure your business or intended business venture is headed in that direction.
- Don’t give up on something you believe in, no matter how tough it gets. The Jews believe that one must fail 12 x before deemed worthy of success. Find your tenacity bone and stick it out!
- Allow others to help you in their respective areas of expertise.
What would you say is your secret to success?
Tenacity and being a good communicator. Believing in what I am doing and doing it from the heart. Success followed.
What are your plans for 2021?
To create more products, increase our national footprint, export a few of our products, educate and heal more people and animals, open 2-3 more stores.
One piece of general advice that you’d like to share:
At the end of it all, the privilege of life is to find happiness. If you are not happy in what you are doing, you are wasting your life and this will slowly kill your soul. Find your life path mission and eat, sleep, breathe and embody it!
Green Cat Organic Health Cape Town offers a one-stop holistic healing shop:
- Green Cat strives to do no more harm to your body and that is exactly what we offer. We focus on healing the mind, body and soul. Our Protocols are micro-dosing – small doses consistently is how we shift our health.
- Green Cat’s wide range of products caters for all human and animal health and cosmetic needs. Our products are 100% Natural, Organic, Cruelty Free, Chemical free and Vegan. We focus on healing the core problem before treating the symptoms. We focus a lot on gut health. All products are created by a Master Herbalist and Ayurvedic Doctor with more than 3 decades of experience in her field. We have 4 stores up and running in South Africa, one in Cape Town, St Francis Bay, Port Elizabeth and Jeffrey’s Bay. We have stockists available in Humansdorp and Camps Bay. We also provide an online selling opportunity and more than 50+ families have benefited from this extra income opportunity.
- Green Cat Organic Health opened up it’s first store in St Francis Bay in 2019. As the demand for the products grew, so did the business, where a further three stores opened over the past few months. Green Cat Organic Health now has stores in St Francis Bay, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Jeffreys Bay. Not only is this incredible brand spreading its healing wings throughout the country but Green Cat Organic Health also offers an opportunity for people like you to join this growing household name as an agent.
- Green Cat Organic Health store provides cannabis-based products which are locally produced and of top quality. Quality is definitely evident in the results we see from our clients. We have hundreds of successful cases, cancer treatment protocols, treating animals, children and adults. We use only the best ingredients and all products are sourced locally.
- The Green Cat Cape Town store provides Rife treatments with one of 8 people in the worlds most qualified Rife treatment therapist. With a full-body scan, you can pinpoint exactly what’s going on in your body and the machine also gives feedback on exactly which treatment you need to follow to gain homeostasis.
- We also offer 4 different types of massages (Aromatherapy, Sports Massage, Swedish massage and Deep tissue massage. We also offer three different types of facials. Extreme facial, Extreme Cleanse Facial and Adult Acne Facial. Using Green Cat organic health products these massages and facials are also 100% natural, organic, cruelty-free, chemical-free and vegan.
- Coming soon to our Green Cat Cape Town store to add to our holistic healing one-stop store is Reiki healing and Derma pen treatments. With top of the nudge therapist specially sourced.
To get into contact with the Green Cat Organic Health Cape Town store you can Contact Delene 0832627246 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted by: Clayton Morar Media