- DJ Khaled hosts shoe lovers for the ultimate sneakerhead experience, including signed Jordan 5s from his “We The Best” collection and a private shopping session at Miami’s 305 Kicks.
- Guests will get exclusive access to the music icon’s sneaker paradise and sleep among some of the most prized kicks from his collection of over 10,000 pairs of sneakers.
- Located in the heart of Miami, the modern home* and epic sneaker closet will let guests experience the 305 through the eyes (and shoes) of DJ Khaled.
Major key alert!
Following his latest ventures assembling the biggest names in music for his #1 album “God Did” and revealing his newest Jordan Brand collaboration, DJ Khaled is putting all his passion into another one: Airbnb Host.
A self-proclaimed “sneakerhead from birth,” DJ Khaled has come a long way from sliding mixtapes into unsuspecting customer sneaker pickups. Now, the larger-than-life hip hop mogul is inviting fans to cop an exclusive stay inside a recreation of his legendary sneaker closet, bookable on Airbnb.
“Sneakers are an essential part of hip hop culture and collecting them is an art – just like creating music,” said DJ Khaled. ”We bring the same passion and energy to the shoe game as we do the studio. That’s why we’re excited to share our sneaker kingdom with fans and give them a chance to walk in our shoes, literally.”
It’s all going down in — where else? — the 305. After all, DJ Khaled has called Miami home for the last 30 years and the city is a (major) key inspiration for his chart-topping anthems, lavish outfits, and grandiose personality.
About the stay
This fall, everyone’s favourite music maverick DJ Khaled is letting fans take over his illustrious sneaker closet for two, one-night stays** occurring on December 5 and December 6 for two guests each at only $12*** a night – a nod to his shoe size. Guests will have an opportunity to live and breathe Miami the same epic way DJ Khaled does, including:
- An exclusive pair of Air Jordan 5s from his “We The Best” collection
- A handwritten welcome note from DJ Khaled upon arrival
- The keys to the ultimate sneaker kingdom, sleeping amid hundreds of pairs including DJ Khaled’s most prized kicks including the Jordan 3 “Grateful” and Jordan 8 “Oregon PEs”
- An outdoor lounge to kick back and soak in the Miami vibes after a dip in the pool
- A chance to enjoy some of DJ Khaled’s favourite spots in Miami, like a catered dinner from his restaurant The Licking – Miami Gardens, a private shopping session at Miami’s premiere sneaker store 305 Kicks, and more.
How to book
Sneakerheads and music fans can request to book these stays at airbnb.com/wethebest. Guests are responsible for their own travel to and from Miami.
Those hoping to stay in every sneakerhead’s fantasy should note that this stay’s rules require following applicable local rules and guidelines as well as Airbnb’s COVID-19 Safety Practices, which will include wearing a mask and practising social distancing when required by local laws or guidelines. On-site staff will also comply with local rules and guidelines, and will abide by Airbnb’s five-step enhanced cleaning process.
Interested in becoming an Airbnb Host like DJ Khaled? Learn more at airbnb.com/host.
*This modern Miami home listing is independently owned and operated.
**These two, one-night stays for up to two guests are not a contest.
***Plus taxes and fees.
Airbnb is closely monitoring Miami, FL COVID-19 infection rates and government policies and will offer booking guests a refund of the booking fee ($12) and $1,000 Airbnb travel credit if Airbnb determines it is necessary to cancel the stay.
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 900 million guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer one-of-a-kind stays and unique Experiences that make it possible for guests to experience the world in a more authentic, connected way.
Submitted by Irvine Partners